See NIMC Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Guide- Do you want to work with the National Identity Management Commission? NIMC has currently debunked rumors of its undergoing recruitment on its official website and this implies that the application form is currently unavailable. The reason behind the publication of this article is to aid our readers who are also job seekers know the procedures they would have to take to obtain the next application form.
The NIMC Recruitment exercise is free of charge also, please note that there is no application fee whatsoever. Anyone who takes note of the instructions outlined here would boost their chances of being shortlisted so ensure that you read this article till the end also pay attention to the dates outlined here as any application submitted after the deadline would not be considered.
NIMC is an equal opportunity employer meaning that every applicant has the same privilege regardless of their background. Every applicant would be assessed using a set of conditions and only those who perform well would be allowed to take part in the screening exercise.
Before we proceed, we would love to state that the NIMC Recruitment exercise can be categorized into two broad groups namely regular staff and consultancy services. Whenever the application form for regular staff is released, the advertisement would be published in at least four(4) national dailies.
Procedures To Apply For NIMC 2024/2025 Recruitment
The application procedure is very easy and straightforward. Below are the procedures to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the NIMC Career page or portal nimc.gov.ng/careers
- Carefully go through the instructions outlined on that page
- Create an account on the portal
- Login to the account and fill out the application form
- Upload the necessary documents before clicking on the submit button
Requirements Applicants Must Possess To Be Eligible For NIMC Recruitment
Below are the core requirements that intending applicants must possess to be eligible to participate in the next recruitment exercise:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree/HND/ND or any other accepted degree is very important
- An Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects
- Knowledge of basic computer applications is very important
- An NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Birth Certificate and Certificate of Origin
NIMC 2024/2025 Screening Exercise & Shortlisted Candidates List
A screening exercise would be conducted for shortlisted persons and its vital for you to obtain the past questions and answers as it would aid while preparing for the CBT examination. Please drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you think might need it.