FAAN Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Guide- Many job seekers in Nigeria awaiting the release of the next Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria application form to the general public would need the details provided on this page to aid them to be adequately prepared for the next recruitment exercise.
Presently, the FAAN 2024 Recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online but while awaiting the release of the form, it’s essential to take note of every piece of information outlined on this page.
Facts About FAAN
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria is a very important organization in the Nigerian aviation sector or industry. The core function of FAAN is to manage all commercial airports in the country and provision of services to both cargo and passenger airlines. FAAN was established in 1935 and some of the airports it manages include Ibadan Airport, Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Yola Airport, and Margret Ekpo International Airport.
Procedures To Apply For The FAAN 2024 Recruitment
The procedures to apply for the next FAAN Recruitment exercise are actually very easy and straightforward. Below are the steps to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the FAAN official career page https://faan.gov.ng/careers/
- Click on the position you’re interested in and go through the information there
- Go through the instructions outlined there and create an account on the portal
- Fill out the application form thoroughly and upload the necessary or required documents
- Crosscheck your application before submitting it
Latest Update On The FAAN 2024/2025 Recruitment
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is yet to commence recruitment. We published this article to aid prepare interested persons for the next exercise and anyone who has more questions is urged to drop them in the comment section below.
Requisite Requirements To Apply For The FAAN Recruitment
In this section, we would outline some of the requisite requirements that one must possess to be eligible for the next recruitment exercise. Below are some of the core requirements applicants are expected to possess:
- A First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC)
- An Olevel certificate with a good amount of credit in relevant subjects
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- A means of identification
- Higher institution certificates (OND/NCE/Bachelors/Masters etc.)
- State of origin/LGA certificate
FAAN Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List
After the deadline for the recruitment exercise has elapsed, there would be a screening exercise conducted for applicants who were shortlisted. During the screening exercise, shortlisted persons would have to come along with the documents outlined above for checking. Shortlisted persons might also be required to present a Medical Fitness form which must be signed by a Doctor.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel would be interested in going through it.