NIS 2024/2025 Recruitment application guide would be outlined here on this page- If you want to work with the Nigerian Immigration Service, then it’s important to go through all the information outlined here on this page as we have clearly stated all that is needed to be among those shortlisted upon conclusion of the next recruitment exercise. Presently, the NIS 2024 Recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online by the management of NIS however, we would love to urge our readers to take adequate note of every piece of information outlined here.
The Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS) usually releases a set of instructions or requirements that one must possess before proceeding to the application portal to apply for the recruitment exercise. We would outline some of the core requirements that one must possess to be available below.
About The Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS)
The Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS) is a paramilitary organization in Nigeria established in 1963 and its core function includes border security and migration management in Nigeria. If you have ever thought about doing an International passport in Nigeria, then note that it is NIS that handles this function.
Procedures To Apply For The NIS 2024/2025 Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Immigration Service has an online portal where all the applications would be done. The application is the approved portal for NIS recruitment. Follow the procedures below to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the NIS Recruitment Application portal https://immigrationrecruitment.org/
- Click on the signup icon and you would be redirected to a page with this link https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=signup
- Input your new application ID and a valid email address before clicking on the Proceed button.
- After creating an account, login to the newly created account with the details you used above
- Fill out the application form properly and upload all the necessary documents
- Crosscheck your application form and documents before submitting your application
Requisite Requirements To Apply For The NIS Recruitment Exercise
Below are some of the requisite requirements that one must possess to be eligible for the next NIS recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian Nationals with a means of identification. The valid means of identification might include a National ID card, International Passport, or driver’s License.
- Degrees: All applicants must possess a degree like an OND/NCE/BSc degree from a reputable tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Height Requirements: Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall while Female applicants must be at least 1.60m tall.
- Age Requirements: Applicants must be between the age range of 18 to 30 years.
- Male applicants must possess a minimum chest measurement of 0.87m.
- Medical and physical fitness is vital and those with certain physical disabilities are prohibited from applying for the recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must submit a guarantors form before submitting their application
- The referee form must be filled out and submitted by every applicant
Latest Update On Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS) Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS) application form is not available and that has clearly been stated on this page. We would love to urge all our readers interested in taking part in the next exercise to visit this page frequently to get the latest update also, check the social pages of NIS to know when the next application form would be released to the general public.
Drop your questions below if you have any questions also, you can help share this article with your friends that you feel might be interested in going through it.