See the NEMA Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal- NEMA is a government owned organization and application to any of such organizations is free of charge. There is no application fee whatsoever also note that the application would be done via the approved online portal or career page only.
Do you have what it takes to work with NEMA? If yes, then ensure that you take vital note of the information provided in each section of this article. Once the recruitment commences, the list of vacant positions will be published on the career page alongside guidelines to be followed by anyone interested in applying.
The National Emergency Management Agency[NEMA] was established in 1999 and they focus on disaster management in all parts of the country. You can read more about them from their Wikipedia page here.
Step-by-Step Guide To Apply For NEMA 2023 Recruitment
Do you want to apply for the next recruitment exercise? If yes, the carefully each of the steps below:
- Navigate to the NEMA official website www.nema.gov.ng on your browser
- Find the career page and go through the instructions there
- Create an account on the portal and ensure you recall the details used
- Login and fill out the application form ensuring you upload the relevant documents
Core Requirements One Needs To Possess To Be Eligible For NEMA Recruitment Exercise
Before applying for the next recruitment exercise, applicants are expected to possess the following below:
- Certification: An Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects and a degree(BSc/HND/ND) in a related discipline
- Nationality: Must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification
- Additional Requirements: Below are some requirements that all applicants should possess in addition to the one above:
- Knowledge of the operations of NEMA
- Basic Computing Knowledge would also be an added advantage
Keypoints To Note About NEMA Recruitment
The application is free of charge also, applicants are expected to submit their application before the deadline. A screening exercise would be conducted for applicants and before the screening date, a schedule would be released by NEMA.
Please drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel would be interested in working with them.