See the INEC 2024/2025 Recruitment application form guide. Numerous requests are being made on a daily basis by those interested in working with the Independent National Electoral Commission. There are requisite requirements applicants need to be eligible and all of this will be outlined right here on this page.
INEC oversee governorship elections, presidential elections, House of Representative elections, and Senate elections. During election period, INEC usually conducts an Adhoc recruitment exercise for temporary staff and the requirements for these sets of persons is different from the one for permanent employees.
Step-by-Step Guide To Apply For The INEC 2024/2025 Recruitment
The application will be done via the online portal and it is mandatory to have an account before you can successfully access the application form. Below is the step-by-step guidelines to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the INEC Recruitment application portal inecnigeria.org
- Select the position you’re interested in and go through the instruction for that specific position
- Create an account on the application portal and login
- Fill out the application form and submit once you’re done
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The Next INEC Recruitment Exercise
Below are the core requirements applicants are expected to possess to be eligible to apply for any position:
- Minimum & Maximum Age: Applicants must be at least 18 years and almost 35 years
- Nationality: Must be a Nigerian by birth with a valid means of identification
- Possession of basic Computer knowledge is a plus
Facts Applicants Should Note About INEC Recruitment
Below are key facts applicants should take proper note of:
- The application is free of charge meaning there is no fee
- All application must be submitted before the deadline
- Multiple application is strictly prohibited by INEC
Readers who have questions should drop them in the comment section below also, share this article if you have any question.