The Nigeria Army DSSC 2024/2025 Recruitment application form is out now? NERFUND would love to inform its readers that the management of NA has finally activated its recruitment application portal meaning the form can be accessed now by applicants.
The Nigerian Army recruitment exercise is categorized into Direct Short Service Course(DSSC) and Regular Recruit Intake(RRI). Now many might be wondering if there is any different between the two of them and the answer is yes. The major is in the time and requirements needed for both DSSC and RRI recruitment.
The Nigerian Army was founded in 1956 and its motto is Victory is From God Alone. Their work is to provide external security for the country though they also take part in providing internal security.
Guidelines To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise
Regardless of the category of recruitment, the application will be done via the online portal including the present RRI recruitment exercise. Readers should carefully follow each steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the online portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr and go through the instructions there
- Create an account on the portal and login right after doing that
- Fill the application form and submit once you’re done
Mandatory Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The Nigerian Army Recruitment
Regardless of the category, applicants are all expected to possess the following:
- Nationality: Must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification
- Fitness Level: Before applying, applicant must be both physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any form of criminal conviction
- Must have a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission
- Height Requirements: For Male applicants the minimum height is 1.68m while female applicants are expected to be atleast 1.65m tall.
- Minimum/Maximum Age: 18/22
- A Trade Test/City Guild Certificate will be required
Vital points To Note About The Nigerian Army Recruitment
Applicants should take proper note of the piece of instruction provided here before proceeding to the portal. The Nigerian army has announced that there will be no zonal screening exercise also no special center so avoid publications that say otherwise.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel would be interested in working with the Nigerian Army.