FTS 2024/2025 Recruitment Application Guide is here– NER-FUND expects its readers to be adequately prepared for the next exercise immediately after going through every section of this page. This scheme was introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria to employ teachers who specialize in various disciplines which we would carefully outline on this page.
The Universal Basic Education Programme was introduced in the year 1999 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a reform programme aimed at providing greater access to, and ensuring the provision of basic quality education in Nigeria.
How Do I Apply For The FTS 2024/2025 Recruitment Exercise?
The portal will be activated once the next application commences and each persons is expected to create an account on the portal before they can be given access to the form. Follow the steps below to apply:
- Navigate to the online portal fts.admissions.cloud/home via any browsers of your choice
- Create an account and take note of the details used in doing so
- Login to the newly created account and apply
- Submit your application once you’re done
Core Requirements Needed To Be Eligible To Apply For FTS Recruitment
Interested persons should ensure they possess the following outlined below:
- An NCE/B.Ed/PDGE
- Should be at most 35 years of age
- A degree with a grade not lower than second class (lower division)
- Should be currently unemployed
- Must be able to teach any of the following subjects:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical/Technology Education
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates & Screening Exercise
A screening exercise is going to be conducted for shortlisted person. Now you might ask How Do I know If I am among those shortlisted? A list will be released before the screening and it will contain instructions on how to go about the screening exercise.
If you have any questions, drop them in the comment section below also share this article if you found it helpful.