See how to apply for UBEC 2024/2025 recruitment application form via www.ubeconline.com portal. Details will be provided on the portal and other things that candidates will need to possess to be able to take part in the next recruitment exercise.
A lot of intending applicants have been asking us questions related to Universal Basic Education Council 2024/2025 recruitment exercise. This article will cover important aspects that will help you to apply successfully for the job. Simply follow the guidelines outlined here.
UBEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for UBEC Recruitment should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC or UBEC Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by UBEC
- Must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
What you should know about UBEC Recruitment
Before applying for UBEC recruitment, you should take note of the following important points.
- UBEC recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via www.ubeconline.com
- UBEC Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on UBEC Portal.
How to Apply for UBEC 2023/2024 Recruitment
To apply for UBEC Recruitment, simply visit www.ubeconline.com and register. Please take note of the fact that the application is free of charge. Interested applicants should fill the form and submit online via UBEC portal. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted promptly.
If you have any questions, drop them in the comment section also, share this article with those that you know are interested in working with UBEC.