Do you want to work with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency? We are pleased to inform job seekers in Nigeria that the NDLEA 2024/2025 Recruitment application form has finally been released online to the general public and we would state the procedures one has to follow to apply for the recruitment exercise also, right here, we would outline some tips that can boost one’s chances of being shortlisted.
The management of NDLEA published a circular regarding the recruitment exercise and in the publication, they outlined vital information like the starting date, the recruitment portal, the recruitment application deadline, and other vital pieces of information that applicants had to take proper note of before applying.
NDLEA on its career page stated that they are looking for people with different skill sets but with the same mindset to keep drugs out of the community. They have numerous a total of fifteen(15) directorates meaning that there are various units made for different skilled personnel.
Vacant Positions Being Advertised By NDLEA
In the publications, recruitment is ongoing for the following positions outlined below though each of them has its own sub-positions:
- Superintendent Cadre[Assistant Superintendent Of Narcotics II, Assistant Superintendent Of Narcotics I, Deputy Superintendent Of Narcotics ]
- Narcotic Agent Cadre[Chief Narcotic Agent, Senior Narcotic Agent, Narcotic Agent]
- Narcotic Assistant Cadre[Narcotic Assistant I, Narcotic Assistant II, Artisans, Mechanics, drivers, cleaners/gardeners]
NDLEA 2024/2025 Recruitment Application Guidelines
Right here, we would outline the step-by-step procedures applicants ought to follow in order to apply for the recruitment exercise. Below are the application guidelines:
- Visit the NDLEA Recruitment portal or career page www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers
- Click on the Apply Now button to register or create an account on the portal
- Select the category you fit into
- Fill out the application form and ensure that you upload all the necessary or required documents
- Submit your application after cross-checking what you filled
Core Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The NDLEA Recruitment Exercise
Before applying, ensure that you go through the list of requirements outlined in the application guidelines or instructions page. Below are some of the core requirements applicants are expected to possess before proceeding to the application portal:
- Must be a Nigerian by birth with a valid means of identification like a National Identity Number(NIN) to prove this
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for all cadets
- Must meet the age range for the category they are applying for. Below is the age range for each category:
- Superintendent Cadre[20-35]
- Narcotic Agent Cadre[18-30]
- Narcotic Assistant Cadre[18-30]
- Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall while female applicants must be at least 1.60m tall
- Applicants in the Medical or Law discipline must possess a license that allows them to practice
- Applicants must possess a personal email address and phone number
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel would be interested in working with the Agency.