Is The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment application form available? FIRS 2024/2025 Recruitment application form is currently unavailable but right here on this page, we will show our readers the steps they need to take in order to boost their chances of making the final shortlist. Another point that we would love to state before proceeding with this article is that the application is free of charge, meaning there is no application fee.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service like any other government agency is an equal opportunity employer which implies that every applicant has an equal chance of being shortlisted regardless of their background. FIRS is a finance-related discipline hence job openings would be available mainly for those in a related discipline also, note that there are other available jobs for those who did not study finance-related courses.
About The Federal Inland Revenue Service[FIRS]
FIRS was established in 1943 and its role includes assessing, collecting, and accounting for tax and other revenues accruing to the Federal Government of Nigeria. There is an online portal where all the applications would be done and we would provide information on that in this article.
Procedures To Apply For FIRS Recruitment Exercise
Follow the procedures or steps outlined below to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the FIRS Career page www.firs.gov.ng/careers
- Go through the information outlined there
- Create an account and login with the details used when creating an account
- Fill out the application form and also upload the necessary or required documents
- Crosscheck your application before submitting
Requirements To Be Eligible To Apply For FIRS Recruitment
Before applying, applicants would be expected to possess certain requirements in order to be eligible. Being eligible would aid boost your chances of being shortlisted and does not guarantee automatic selection. Below are some of the core requirements applicants must possess:
- Minimum a B.Sc. /HND or degree equivalent
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Computer proficiency is a key requirement
- Certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted
Key Points To Note About The FIRS 2024/2025 Recruitment Exercise
Before an application can be considered, it must be submitted before the deadline also, multiple applications can lead to automatic disqualification so ensure that you do not indulge in it. The application is free of charge meaning that there is no application fee.
Please drop your comments below if you have any questions also, share this article with those that you know would be interested in working with the Commission.