DPR Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal- The form is yet to be released and the portal is yet to be activated but those who are interested in obtaining the application should visit this article regularly because once the application form is released, you are to follow the information in this article when applying.
If you really want to work with DPR, then this article is all you would need to help you achieve your dream of working with DPR. We would provide all the necessary hints that one needs to take note of during and after the recruitment exercise has been concluded.
When would the recruitment form be released? The recruitment form release date is only known by the management of DPR and once the recruitment is about to commence, an announcement would be made by DPR also, we would update this article immediately after it is done.
Facts About DPR
DPR stands for Department Of Petroleum Resources and its role is to ensure compliance with petroleum laws, guidelines, and regulations in the oil and gas industry. They also perform the following functions below:
- Maintaining and administering the National Data Repository.
- Ensuring that Health Safety& Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.
Procedures To Apply For DPR Recruitment Exercise
Those who want to apply must follow the appropriate application procedures in order to apply for the recruitment and Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the DPR recruitment portal www.dpr.gov.ng or www.nuprc.gov.ng/
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill out the application form and submit it once you are done
Core Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For DPR Recruitment
After the recruitment commencement date is announced, there would be a list of requirements outlined on the recruitment portal that applicants must possess before applying for DPR recruitment. Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A University degree ina related discipline that meets the minimum requirements.
- An Olevel result that has the minimum number of credits as specified on the job description page
- A means of identification
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Latest Update On NUPRC/DPR Recruitment
DPR Recruitment is yet to commence and in this article, we have provided all the information needed by those who want to apply once the form is released. Follow each and every instruction in this article carefully if you want to make the DPR Shortlist when it is released to the general public.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you know would love to work with NUPRC.