ABSU 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Form has been released to the general public. The management of the Abia State University has finally announced the registration date for the screening exercise and those who have been awaiting its release should take note of the guidelines and instructions provided here.
It is mandatory for candidates who made the Abia State University their first choice to register for the screening exercise via the steps which will be outlined below. There are requirements one must possess before they can become eligible and all of them will be outlined here.
Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible To Register For ABSU 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are those requirements interested candidates ought to possess before the next registration form is released:
- Must meet the cut off mark which you can see here
- Must pay the registration fee of ₦2,000
- Should have atleast five O level credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language
Procedures To Register For The ABSU 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Follow the steps outlined below to register for the Abia State University Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Pay the registration fee
- Return to the portal immediately and select Aptitude Test
- Fill out the registration form immediately ensuring you upload the relevant documents before submitting your application
The screening schedule will be released after the deadline for registration elapses and during the registration, documents will be checked to ensure that they correspond with the one that was uploaded by the applicant.
If you have any question, drop it in the comment section below and we will provide an answer immediately.